Hooray, he's home!! We picked him up from base about 2:30ish on Thursday and have been enjoying a work free day with him today. I am super excited about having him back and the girls are just loving him to death!! He was supposed to get off the boat sooner than he did, but they decided they wanted him to help hook up the boat instead of getting off to be with his family. I wasn't expecting for them to be finished with all of their work when I got the call from him saying he was getting ready to leave the boat. I had just gotten the girls out of the tub - so we quickly dressed and did hair and off we went! We parked the car and took a short (yet hot) stroll to the pier to find Jeremiah. When we got there - we saw him coming toward the gate and waited there. I showed Melanie where he was and when he walked through the gate - she kept looking around him for a different guy that was supposed to be her dad (he had sunglasses on and they never see him in his whites). So... she looked right past her daddy. If you notice the picture where she has two lollipops - she insisted on bringing one to the pier to give to her Daddy. I guess she figured he would like the same flavor she did .... green apple! Julia later told him, "Daddy, we found you!". Everyone got hugs and kisses when we got back to the car. Here are a few pictures....
The girls posing before we head down the road for a short stroll to the pier to pick up Daddy! 
Here is my little family.... all reunited again!
This is the best picture I found on my camera of our little family. Photography isn't a strong point in our family.
Daddy taking a nap while the girls watch Bolt. It was the cutest thing.
Friday, July 31, 2009
He's Home
Posted by Janice at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Janice! I am so happy for you and the girls! You all look adorable in your navy and white.
WE are sooo glad he is home safe and sound!!!!!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!
What a relief for you! Good luck these last few weeks of waiting for baby. Oh, we're havin' a boy too!
Congratulations Michelle!
Post a Comment