Just attended an AWFUL "get together":
- awfully chaotic
- awfully attended
- awfully few leaders
- awfully disheartening for the youth
Honestly, come one people! Our youth deserve more than that. If WE can't attend an activity and support them, you can guarantee that they are not going to want to be there. I just feel badly that there isn't enough guidance and support for them. They are our future. Sometimes I think, maybe we are what makes the youths' lives harder.... by not being there for them.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Kidding me, right!?
Posted by Janice at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmm, sounds like primary, where half the teachers don't show up to teach and people run when someone mentions the word "substitute."
well, it goes for them too! i wasn't sure if that was still happening to you guys. I'm so sorry!
mini yc?
That can be frustrating. Sorry you had to deal with that.
Post a Comment