Doc appointment for my little man today. (6 month well baby for an 8 month old man) Life gets a little crazy around here. Anywho... found out the poor little man has nummular eczema. Pretty much a chronic thing, but will have periods of flare ups and where it is under control. We'll just have to figure out how to control his. I thought it was ringworm and had been treating it for about 2 weeks now - and it totally isn't ringworm at all. But... the doc said I wasn't too far off, because this type of eczema presents like ringworm but isn't. So... he now has special soap (which isn't soap) and topical steroids to help his break out disappear. I love him and hope that it isn't a huge problem for him throughout his life. Sorry bud!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment