Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's for........... DESSERT???

Ever been one of the poor souls that walk by the YW room on Sunday to see a bunch of teenage girls enjoying goodies?  Well, I have FINALLY taken the time to write down some of the recipes for those creations on my recipe blog.  Check it out.  I need to add a lot more and post my yummy spanish rice recipe that I found on allrecipes for last night's dinner. Check it out! Please ignore how long it has been since it has been updated, I have a lot of work to do to keep up with that blog.  I will do my best, and I am trying to do better about posting pictures with the post.  I do not like cook books that don't have pictures in them.... so I am not expecting you to! Feel free to send some of your favorite recipes so that I can try them and post them (with credit to you of course) on the blog.  Thanks!

0 comments: