I love having a best friend (aka husband) when they inspire you to do something great and worthwhile. So, Jeremiah got the "itch" today to look up some of his ancestors names on google. Then, it got me to thinking about some of my ancestors that I had been taught a little bit about. The snowball continued to grow until I was just so excited to see what I could find! I am on a "mission" now and hope to find some things and learn about how to do my family history. I have never taken any classes on it at church, nor do I have the convenience of having a family history center at my ward building - let alone having the babysitters to watch my girls so that I can go do it. Technology will have to be my friend (as well as foe and obstacle maker I'm sure) and lead me to some wonderful information about my family. I am extremely excited to learn about them. I guess that is my new goal for the summer. YAY!! If anyone knows a little bit about how to research your family online and would be willing to leave a little message to nudge me in the right direction, that would be WONDERFUL!! Thanks!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Janice, my Mom is way into geneology. I will give her your email and let her know that you are going to get into contact with her. She loves geneology and is a pro. I actually haven't worried about my ancestors because I know she has done it all! :)
Her email is 1zeezrom@gorge.net
thanks for the email marie! I will definitely ask for her help and direction in how to find my ancestors! Thanks again!
OOOH JANICE!!!! It's Michelle (Turner) Ellsworth! I saw your comment on my blog and was soooo excited! Did you see Cheryl's? It's on mine, check it out! What a darling family you have!!
Good for you. I can't say I've been bitten by the genealogy bug yet. I'm thinking that might happen when all the children are in school!
Post a Comment