This week was a hopping one for our family. We were busy with something every day! Sometimes it took right up until dinner to finally get everything done. Most nights I slept horribly and didn't get the rest I was hoping for. Last night I got the most sleep I was able to get all week! It was wonderful! At first, I thought that it wouldn't happen with children who passed out by 6:30pm. They woke up a few hours later and I thought they might not go back to bed. They did and Heavenly Father blessed me with some really great sleep. I even had a dream! Can you guess what it was about? I am so excited about this.... I had a dream that the baby I am carrying is a BOY!! So, we'll see if my dreams can tell the future. I will keep you all posted when I get my ultrasound.
I treated myself to JOANN's yesterday. I bought fabric to make the girls' Easter dresses, fabric for a few baby blankets (all generic colors of course), and a few odds and ends that I didn't have yet to round out my sewing stash. I have projects to do! I am so excited! I'll post pictures of them as I finish.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
A busy week with some Hope
Posted by Janice at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't sleep wonderful. i am so glad you got a good night of sleep last night. It is hard to keep going when you are so tired.
Sleep is so awesome! I have fabric for a quilt that I was supposed to make Jackson when he was a baby! It's awful.... Maybe you can teach me how to use my sewing machine? (I know -it's pathetic!)
yea!! for projects. they keep you busy and focused. hope you keeping getting good sleep with good baby boy dreams:)
Post a Comment