Last year I decided we should get a membership somewhere fun to enjoy what Norfolk has to offer. We started with the Botanical Gardens, and got quite a few chances to play and have fun (although the main attraction was the water in WOW - but what child doesn't love to be soaked to the bone?).
This year my adventure is joining the Zoo (since you've all seen the title).
Yesterday was in one word: Perfect. Everything about it was just beautiful so we decided to venture out and join the zoo (since we are all wild animals at our house anyway). It seems as though everyone had the same idea. The line wasn't too bad and the girls really enjoyed it. Melanie seemed to enjoy life a whole bunch more behind the lens of her camera. I watched her "creep" around with her camera trying to get a good shot. What could be better than that??
Sunday, March 8, 2009
It's about time we joined the Zoo!
Posted by Janice at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We went to the zoo yesterday too! I didn't see you there but you're right - it was packed! I've never in my life seen it so crowded.... We'll have to meet up there sometime since we both have passes :)
We almost went to the zoo but were running a little short on time so we headed to the beach instead! GLORIOUS!!! I wish every day was perfect like yesterday.
I'm glad you had fun at the zoo. We had a membership last year and debated between the zoo again or the gardens. We decided to go with the zoo! So, we'll all have to meet up there sometime!
Post a Comment