If this post is not going to make manifest my very "Bi-polar" hormones, I don't know what will. Despite my pretty much horrible week, thoughts have come to mind on how it could be worse. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end today and thought of how much it would stink for me to be pregnant, give birth and raise a boy all by myself for 9 years like Elizabeth (Swann) Turner did. Yeah - that would stink. I only have to do it for about half a year at a time. Which still really stinks.
Then, I have the best husband in the world that knows me extremely well. He can call and as I spend my time complaining and bending his ear about how tough life is for me... he's patient and offers his heartfelt apologies that he isn't here to help me out with my stressors. He tells me constantly that I am doing a good job and that he is proud of me. Boy does that man love me! I know his life on the boat can't be much better than mine - actually it is probably worse!! He has enough to stress and worry about. Listening to me complain about it really shouldn't be on his list of "to dos". So now I can feel horrible for freaking out about how much I need a break from my girls. Thanks for loving me Jeremiah!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
How lucky am I?
Posted by Janice at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment