Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bike Riding

Jocelyn and I did quite a bit of bike riding while I was there. Since she is homeschooled, she would finish her work around lunch time and we would head out for a ride and my mom would watch the girls. We rode to Giant one day to rent a redbox movie, then we went to Sheetz another day. On the way back to my parents house, we would stop at the UTZ outlet and test drive some chips. I bought some the last trip there and we took them home with us on the trip. I took Julia and Jocelyn with me on the UTZ factory tour (sorry, you couldn't take pictures) too. If you are ever in Hanover, you should stop by and do it. You get a small bag of regular chips for free at the end of the tour. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of Jocelyn and I riding our bikes either. Jocelyn ran a red light once but overall, we had a blast!

0 comments: