At the end of August, the girls and I "took off" to Hanover, PA for two weeks. We had a wonderful visit with my family and the girls really got a chance to warm up to them. Julia kept getting into my parents refrigerator and all the cookbooks. She's such a silly girl! I definitely know what I will be bringing with me for our visit this Christmas!! Now, for those members of my Primary Class reading this (or rather so you can't say I didn't miss you) - I did miss you all terribly while I was gone. You'll understand when you have children, that sometimes it is just nice to visit your parents. The next few posts will contain pictures of some of the things we did while we were visiting. I'm glad to be back and I have a lot to catch up on!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment