Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last but NOT least!

I had the great blessing of visiting with my BEST friend, Erin and her family while in PA. Momma D invited us over for dinner (which was a yummy mac and cheese with hotdogs). They had a chance to watch the girls and see how silly they are. I got the chance to see my best friend that I don't get to see or talk to much. We visited for a little while and took quite a few pictures! Erin is an Elementary School Teacher now and definitely has her hands full with her work. She is also dating a guy right now that she cares about a lot. I am so happy to see her happiness! It makes me smile every time I think of how happy she is dating this guy. He better make sure he makes himself the man she deserves! Here are a few pictures from our visit. Erin and I got together the next week and went out for a Rita's (I tried the new Pumpkin Pie Cream Ice - it was delish!).

The girls kept hiding in the closet and opening it up to "surprise" us

Julia - my bellybutton fetish girl!

WHAT'S THAT!!??? Looking at the Dickensheets' game.

Julia loves shoes. She'll put your shoes on and come out and say "I like your shoes!" She wore Mr. Dale's boots around a few times. This is one time I was able to capture.

More shoe fetish - "I think I'll take these"

Erin - my best friend! Gosh how I miss her! Portrait courtesy of Melanie

Momma D - truly my second mother. I love her so much!! Portrait also courtesy of Melanie

0 comments: